|to be held in Osaka, Senri Life Science Center Building (see
to access ),
from 6th to 10th of September, 2010.
The conference is organized under the auspices of the
and co-sponsored by the
It is a major annual meeting for researchers working in the field of Stochastic Processes.
The conference covers a wide range of active research areas, in particular featuring 18 invited plenary lectures and 2 Itô memorial lectures presented by leading specialists. In addition, there will be a large variety of special sessions, consisting of three talks each, and contributed sessions.
This conference is dedicated to the memory of Professor Itô (Sep 7, 1915 - Nov 10, 2008), who was one of the principal founders of modern theory on stochastic processes and a teacher of an entire generation of Japanese probabilists.
- September 10: The number of participants is 406.
We are grateful for so many people participating.
- The reception desk opens on Sunday, September 5th,
from 13:00 to 19:00 for registration
(see Program for detail).
- August 9: The detailed program
- July 23: Program was updated.
- July 16: Program was updated.
- July 16: We have attached the schedule of contributed sessions here.
- June 18: Program was updated.
- We have attached the schedule of plenary lectures, Itô memorial lectures and invited special sessions here.
- June 4: The decision email has been sent to every applicant for contributed sessions.
- The applications for organized/open contributed sessions have been closed on June 1.
- Registration has started from March 4. For those who are interested in, go to the registration page.